Enhance Your Experience
with a Studio or VIP pass
A Chance to Practice What You’ve Just Learned With the Help of Top Master Artists Guiding You
The Studio Pass gives you access to our “World’s Largest Art Studio” which is a giant ballroom filled with model stands and models. You can pick the ones you want to paint or draw. Some will be in costume, others will be without clothes.
We’ve selected prominent faculty members to become studio mentors to assist you in your work. The goal is to try out the techniques you’ve learned during sessions so you can be sure to remember them. And have someone there to guide you if you need help.
A Studio Pass/modeling fee is $197 and there is a limited number available due to studio size.
Studio Time with Mentors and Models to be announced.
In addition, there’s open studio time without mentors or models present. Studio Pass holders are welcome to paint in the studio during these times.
- Some models will be posing without clothing. No photos or video, please.
- Studio access is only permitted for those purchasing and displaying a Studio Pass badge.
- Artists must provide their own easels. Battery-operated easel lights are recommended (no power outlets will be available in the studio).
- There may be evening sessions on other stages whilst the studio is open. Please consult the agenda.
A VIP Experience For Those Who Deserve The Very Best
Become a VIP Diamond Member of the convention and you will experience special privileges.
- Reserved up-front center seating during the convention and workshops (workshops are optional)
- A special FACE VIP collector’s pin
- An exclusive invitation to the special VIP cocktail reception with Fine Art Connoisseur Publisher Eric Rhoads and Editor-in-Chief Peter Trippi to rub elbows with your favorite faculty members*
- Exclusive dining with Eric Rhoads, Peter Trippi, and an intimate group of faculty members on one of three nights*
- A special welcome snack plate in your room along with a complimentary bottle of wine
- An intimate preview of the Expo Hall one hour before it opens to the crowd
- A VIP ribbon for your badge
- Access to our VIP Lounge, which will be stocked with wine, beverages, and snacks
Special VIP Upgrade Price: $597**
* The VIP Dinner and cocktail reception may be scheduled at the same time as the studio painting time.
**NOTE: You must be registered and paid in full before you can upgrade to the Diamond Member Experience.
There is a limited number of VIP upgrades available.